Heating & Air Conditioning Systems We Carry
PRPGE14 Packaged Gas / Electric
When you don't want to sacrifice quality for lower utility bills, choose Armstrong Air PRPGE packaged units. They’re a smart choice for reliable heating and cooling.
- MHT Technology Armstrong Air's proprietary heat transfer system. The coil features rifled tubing to enhance refrigerant flow, while lanced coil fins increase surface contact between metal and air. They combine for maximum heat transfer and efficiency.
- Integrated Compressor Protection The combination of both high- and low-pressure switches gives additional reliability to each unit. The high-pressure switch prevents operation in the event that refrigerant pressures exceed safe levels, protecting the compressor. In the event that your unit does not have enough refrigerant, the low-pressure switch prevents the unit from drawing in moisture and oth.er contaminants while operating
- Single-Stage Scroll Compressor A time-proven design chosen for its consistent performance, incredible durability and long operating life, the single-stage scroll compressor works hard year after year.
- Vibration Reduction Each compressor is constructed with rubber pads to reduce vibration during operation. Less vibration lowers sound, so your outdoor entertaining is not interrupted.
- Tri-Diamond Technology Our unique Tri-Diamond design increases the heat exchanger’s surface area, making heat transfer more efficient. This allows for a smaller heat exchanger that requires less energy to operate.
- Tilted Heat Exchanger By tilting the heat exchanger, the Tri-Diamond design eliminates issues caused by condensation developed during the cooling season. As a result, these units start up when they are supposed to, year after year.
- Built-In Pest Control Even during the off-season, Armstrong Air packaged units periodically cycle on the heating components. This creates an inhospitable environment for birds, rodents and insects, keeping them from nesting inside.
- Internal Monitoring Your Armstrong Air packaged unit’s electronic control system continuously monitors operation and generates LED codes to help technicians solve problems faster and more accurately.
|MODEL||Cooling Cap. MBtuH||SEER||Heating Input MBtuH||AFUE||CFM||Dimensions HxWxD||Weight Lbs.|
- Heat Exchanger - Limited Lifetime
- All Parts for 120 months -