Heating & Air Conditioning Systems We Carry
4SHP14LE Mid Efficiency Heat Pump
You don not build an 80-year history without having strong products and a commitment to excellence. The 4SHP14LE upholds the Armstrong Air tradition of quality and reliability. It is built by people who take genuine pride in their work, and is rigorously tested to assure peak performance in the toughest weather conditions. Take comfort in the advanced technology of Armstrong Air.
- Single Stage Scroll Compressor Our reliable single-stage compressors are made from quality materials that are built to provide you year-after-year comfort.
- Energy Star Qualified The ENERGY STAR program is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
- Up to 15 SEER SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rates the energy efficiency of your cooling equipment. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently your unit operates, saving you money on utility bills.
- Up To 8.5 HSPF HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) rates the energy efficiency of your heat pump. The higher the HSPF rating, the more efficiently your unit operates, saving you money on utility bills.
- Quiet Shift Technology Allows heat pumps to enter defrost mode without excessive noise. Since refrigerant pressure is allowed to equalize before the switch, the heat pump can dissipate performance-robbing frost and ice quietly.
- MHT Technology Armstrong Air proprietary heat transfer system. A specially designed fan shroud pulls air evenly throughout the air conditioner’s coil surface. The coil features rifled tubing to enhance refrigerant flow, while lanced coil fins increase surface contact between metal and air. All combine for maximum heat transfer and efficiency.
|MODEL||Cooling Cap. MBtuH||SEER||Heating Cap.MBtuH||HSPF||Refrigerant Charge Oz.||Line Size||Dimensions HxWxD||Weight Lbs.|
|4SHP14LE118P*||15.0||17.8||8.5||16.6||87||3/8 - 3/4||29.75x29.4x31.25||178|
|4SHP14LE124P*||15.0||23.4||8.5||21.6||108||3/8 - 3/4||37.75x29.4x31.25||195|
|4SHP14LE130P*||15.0||28.6||8.5||26.2||110||3/8 - 3/4||37.75x29.4x31.25||197|
|4SHP14LE136P*||15.0||340.0||8.5||33.8||159||3/8 - 7/8||33.75x29.4x31.25||222|
|4SHP14LE142P*||15.0||41.0||8.5||40.0||184||3/8 - 7/8||37.75x35.75x37.75||304|
|4SHP14LE148P*||15.0||47.0||8.5||46.0||232||3/8 - 7/8||37.75x35.75x37.75||308|
|4SHP14LE160P*||15.0||57.0||8.5||55.0||228||3/8 - 1-1/8||43.75x35.75x37.75||335|
- Compressor for 120 months -
- All Parts for 60 months -
- View Document (Consumer Literature, Color)
- View Document (Specification Sheet, Technical Information)