Heating & Air Conditioning Systems We Carry
PRPGE14 Packaged Gas / Electric
When you need an all-in-one heating and cooling solution' an Armstrong Air™ PRPHP heat pump packaged unit is ready to go to work. The compact design of each unit simplifies installation and reduces labor costs' while minimizing the impact to your outdoor environment. Plus' efficiency ratings of 14.0 SEER and 8.0 HSPF mean you’ll enjoy lower utility bills throughout the year.
- MHT™ Technology Armstrong Air’s proprietary heat transfer system. The coil features rifled tubing to enhance refrigerant flow' while lanced coil fins increase surface contact between metal and air. They combine for maximum heat transfer and efficiency.
- Integrated Compressor Protection The combination of both high- and low-pressure switches gives additional reliability to each unit. The high-pressure switch prevents operation in the event that refrigerant pressures exceed safe levels' protecting the compressor. In the event that your unit does not have enough refrigerant' the lowpressure switch prevents the unit from drawing in moisture and other contaminants while operating.
- Quiet Shift™ Technology Allows heat pumps to enter defrost mode without excessive noise. Since refrigerant pressure is allowed to equalize before the switch' the heat pump can dissipate performance-robbing frost and ice quietly.
- Single-Stage Scroll Compressor A time-proven design chosen for its consistent performance' incredible durability and long operating life' the single-stage scroll compressor works hard year after year.
- Internal Monitoring Your Armstrong Air packaged unit’s electronic control system continuously monitors operation and generates LED codes to help technicians solve problems faster and more accurately.
- All-in-One Design Our single-unit design was developed to keep all heating and cooling operation outside the home' keeping sound inside your home to a minimum.
- Vibration Reduction Each compressor is constructed with rubber pads to reduce vibration during operation. Less vibration lowers sound' so your outdoor entertaining is not interrupted.
- Protective Louver Grill Specially formed louvers safeguard the interior components from debris' damaging weather elements and tampering.
|MODEL||Cooling Cap. MBtuH||SEER||Heating Input MBtuH||HSPF||CFM||Dimensions HxWxD||Weight Lbs.|
- All Parts for 120 months -